There are no search results for
suggested products by best sellers
2017 The story so far
- Number 1 in the 2017 Which? Best Online Shops Survey
- Launched with Amex & Alipay to give international customers additional payment method
- Over 45 authorised brands launched on site including Rituals, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Paco Rabanne.
- Shortlisted for Which? Awards Retailer of the year 2017
- Number 1 in the 2016 Which? Best Online Shops Survey
- Opened Birmingham Fulfilment and Distribution Centre
- Annual revenue of ￡62.3 Million
- Opened second store and salon in Southampton
- UK tracked delivery introduced as standard
- Achieved 1st ￡1m+ gross sales day on Black Friday
- Placed 5th in the Which? Online shopping awards
- Activebeauty.co.uk merged with allbeauty.com
- ActivHair salon refurbished and rebranded to allbeauty - a high end beauty store and salon
- 119 authorised brands launched on site including MoroccanOil, Kérastase and L'Occitane
- Rebranded from cheapsmells.com to allbeauty.com, reflecting the broader more aspirational product offering
- 1.5 million orders dispatched
- Annual revenue of ￡49.3 Million
- Placed 9th in the Which? Online shopping awards
- Activebeauty.co.uk logo change and new site launched
- Highest daily visitors to cheapsmells.com topped 100,000!
- Annual revenue of ￡42.6 Million
- First recognised in the Which? Online shopping awards in 20th place
- At its peak, stock value in the Warehouse was over ￡4?Million!
- ActivHair salon acquired in Guernsey
- 1 Million orders dispatched
- Headcount reached 100!
- 850,000 orders dispatched
- Annual revenue of ￡27.9 Million
- Over 1 million items dispatched!
- Offered free UK delivery on orders over ￡25
- Moved to our first dedicated office, fulfilment and distribution space
- No slow down with annual revenue of ￡19 Million
- activebeauty.co.uk launched - a joint venture with the ActivHair salon
- Product offering expanded to include salon hair and skincare brands
- Rapid growth continues with annual revenue of ￡8.9 Million
- Cheapsmells.com logo update and website refresh
- Dedicated marketing and design team established and web development resource expanded
- Huge growth of 140% with annual revenue of ￡4.1 Million
- Product range expanded to include prestige skincare brands such as Lanc?me, La Prairie and Estée Lauder
- Headcount grew to 15
- Annual revenue hits ￡1.7 Million
- Supplier list expanded with 1000's of new products added to the site
- Annual revenue of ￡1 Million!
- International orders expanded with deliveries to 40 countries worldwide!
- Cheapsmells.com launched with 100 fragrance and beauty brands available
- First Warehouse opened
- Headcount of 3 by the end of year 1